Governors warmly invite applications from candidates who will:
- Be an innovative, knowledgeable and strategic leader with a vision for excellence who leads with integrity and builds strong relationships which inspire and enthuse the whole school community.
- Provide clear and determined leadership, with a strong focus on inclusive teaching which meets the needs of all our children and a commitment to driving the highest standards of teaching, learning, performance, attainment, personal development and behaviour.
- Continue to build on the many strengths of the schools, enhancing the impact on learning and achievement, promoting success at every level.
- Be an experienced Primary Phase Leader, with evidence of positive whole school impact, who is committed to their own and others’ professional development.
- At the next Ofsted inspections, secure a 'good' outcome for Kymbrook and at least maintain a ’good’ judgement for Thurleigh.
- Ensure that the school has robust systems for safeguarding
- An opportunity to lead and develop two schools at the heart of their local communities,
- Children who love learning and live the school values
- A school community seeking to create excellence
- An enthusiastic, capable and motivated staff team
- A commitment to CPD
- Excellent support from the IEB/ Governing Board and Bedford Borough Local Authority, including the School Improvement Officer
- A fully comprehensive Induction Programme which incorporates support and mentorship from an experienced Headteacher (a Local or National Leader of Education)
- An active and supportive ‘Friends’ group
Please send a completed application form and a covering letter, as detailed in the application pack. Your covering letter should be no more than 2 sides of A4 (point 11). Closing date 12 noon Monday 23rd April 2018
Please see our download section for recruitment pack and application form .